1. Visit our campaign here.
2. Fill out a short survey for ovanova regarding your current energy situation.
3. Ovanova shares your information with our solar education partner, pickmysolar.com
4. Pickmysolar will then give you a very brief, friendly call to confirm your information and guide you through your solar exploration process.
5. Simply for receiving a proposal, $100 will be donated to L.O.V.E. Foundation, even if you don't move forward.
6. If you choose to move forward, pickmysolar.com searches a network of professionally screened solar installers to find the three best values for you.
7. Should you choose to go solar, another $500 will be donated to L.O.V.E. Foundation.
Thank you all for your love and support through your last donations to the youth on GoFundMe! Because of your generosity, we were able to purchase and distribute 80 backpacks, stuffed with supplies to our temporarily homeless youth at our #loveisalive event on September 19 at the Hollywood Recreation Center. In addition, we raised $175.00 in cash donations, Target donated $100.00 for underwear purchase, and Dr. Villarreal of Pasadena donated toothbrushes, dental floss, and toothpaste for each backpack. Together as a community, we were able to touch the lives of our temporarily homeless youth. The backpacks represented our love and faith in our youth and know that they were EXTREMELY touched and grateful. L.O.V.E. Foundation is humbly grateful for your support and love for our youth. Thank You!
DONATE HERE TO OUR CURRENT CAMPAIGN FOR OUR EXPANSION OF SERVICES AND RESOURCES!
Shop at any 150+ online retailers, including Amazon and Target, and we receive a contribution for every purchase!
We have partnered with Zazzle to create exclusive merchandise supporting the youth: 60% of the proceeds from each item go directly towards the L.O.V.E. Foundation! Our products include t-shirts for adults and kids, sweatshirts and jackets, tank tops, mugs, bumper stickers, posters, greeting cards, and more! Spread the love wherever you go and know that you are supporting youth in need.